1. Eat all of 5 groups of nutrition by take various kind of food and match to your weight. Don’t forget to check weigh at least once a month to tell you how much you eat.
2. Take rice as main dish alternate with flour that have less dietary fiber.
3. Always rat vegetables and fruits which have many nutrient such as vitamin, mineral, dietary fiber and antioxidants that can stop damage from oxidants, make your skin look healthy.
4. Fish, non-fat meat, eggs and beans have Protein that is beneficial for your health if you take them suitably.
5. Drink milk according to your age, they contain Protein, Calcium, vitamin b2 and many minerals. Children should drink 1-2 glasses a day and 1 glass for adult is better.
6. Restrict fat food only to fulfill the amount that your body need.
7. Avoid taking sweet and salty food which may cause hypertension.
8. Chose non-contaminated food without germs and parasite. If you take an instant food, you should carefully read the labels magnified date and expire date. Don’t forget to wash your hands before meals.
9. Avoid Alcoholic drinks, they may cause worst response of your brain and nervous system that lead to an accident and cirrhosis of the liver.